We welcome you to the web pages of www.kindermann.de and appreciate your interest in the subject of data protection. The protection of your data is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you in the following which data of your visit we use for which purposes. If you have any further questions regarding the handling of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer (for contact details, see under Right of objection and contact persons).
Address and contact details of the controller
Phone: +49 (0) 9303 9840 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 9303 9840 - 101
The processing of personal data (e.g. the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject) shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us.
The following data protection declaration informs you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This data protection declaration only refers to our websites. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European Directive and Regulation Maker when adopting the DSGVO (Article 4 DSGVO). This privacy statement should be both easy to read and easy to understand for any person. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terminology used. In this privacy statement, these definitions, among others, are used:
- "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- "data subject" means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- "restriction of processing" means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing;
- "profiling" means any automated processing of personal data which consists in using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location;
- "controller' means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- "recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigative task under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the aforementioned authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- "third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the personal data;
- "Consent" of the data subject means any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes, in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act, by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her....
Web analysis by means of Matomo
On our Kindermann website, we use the "Matomo" software(www.matomo.org), a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand. The software sets a cookie on your computer, with which your browser can be recognized. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on our server. It is not passed on to third parties.
Matomo has been set by us so that your IP address is not stored in full, but 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx). In this way, an assignment of the shortened IP address to the calling computer is excluded and a direct personal reference is not possible.
The legal basis on which we process personal data using Matomo is Art. 6 (1) lit. f of the DSGVO.
We need the data to analyze the use of our website and individual functions, and to optimize the offer of individual components of the website and its user-friendliness.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for our purposes.
You may object to the recording of data in the manner described above:
- You can completely disable the storage of cookies in your browser. However, this means that you may no longer be able to use some functions of our website.
- You can enable the "Do-not-track" setting in your browser. Our Matomo system is configured to respect this setting.
- You can create a so-called opt-out cookie, which is valid for two years. This has the consequence that Matomo will not register your further visits. Note, however, that the opt-out cookie is deleted when you delete all cookies.
Information about cookies
- You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting "Block cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our offers.
Plugins & Tools
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Monotype GmbH ( fonts.com or fast.fonts.net) for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the servers of fonts.com. This enables fonts .com to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Fonts.com Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
The use of hCaptcha is in the interest of increased security against spam. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The unsubscription is possible at any time. You have expressly given the following consent: "Subscribe to newsletter"
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe via a link in the newsletter.
On our pages we offer you the possibility to contact us via a provided form. In doing so, the provision of a valid e-mail address is required so that we know from whom the request originates and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is your free decision whether you want to enter this data in the contact form. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Links to websites of other providers
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damages, which result from the use or disuse of the information, only the provider of the linked website is liable. The liability of the person who merely refers to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for external references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of possible illegal or punishable content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
In any case, please also note the data protection information of the respective providers.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
Right of objection and contact person
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to our data protection officer is sufficient:
Phone: +49 (0) 9303 9840-0 or
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status October 2022. Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed and printed out at any time on our website.