The HDMI Control Basic 4K60 is our answer to one of the most frequent questions we've been asked recently.
How to control the AV technology inside a room without touching any buttons?
The HDMI Control Basic 4K60 activates the AV technology as soon as someone enters the room (requires additional presence sensor) or at the latest when someone connects a HDMI cable.
Is this magic? No, CEC-, RS232- and/or IR-commands sent to a display or projectors in the room, triggered by one of the two events, are the 'secret'. Aditional try contracts allow the control of e. g. a screen, lift, blinds or other installed equipment.
Disconnecting the cable of leaving the room will start a configurable countdown to deactivate the technology.
HDMI Control Basic 4K60 combines an automated room controller with a repeater for HDMI signals at a MSRP of only 269 €.
- Media control systems supporting CEC-, RS232-, IR-control and dry-contact closure
- I/Os to supports sensors such as moving sensors, contacts closure
- Supports up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR10 and Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDCP pass-through or converted to HDCP 1.4 for better compatibility
- Supports 4K to1080P down-scaling
- Comprehensive EDID management with 8 EDID Options for various application
- Built-in signal equalizer, provides capability to use longer range HDMI cable